Providing Executive Property Management services in the Denver and Ft. Collins Metro Areas, Denver Realty and Rentals is your best choice for superior property management service.
We have worked in the property management field for many years, both on the side of the real estate team, as well as, the investor side so we know the ups and downs that you can encounter when searching for a GREAT Executive Property Management Company.
Executive Property Management Experience
While executive properties come in all shapes and sizes, generally the common factors are:
- A higher purchase price point than some investment rentals
- A higher rental cost with the need to screen tenants for financial ability to pay
- A need for quality maintenance to protect the value of the property
We work with experienced trades people to keep your investment property maintained properly and at a fair and negotiated price.
We also have an extensive local presence among the people looking for high end, quality housing. Our homes are generally listed for less than 2.5 weeks before being rented. Some of the factors that go into that fast turnaround are:
- We work only with well maintained properties and owners who value their investments and know that keeping it up is vital.
- Economies of scale. At any time we could be managing anywhere between 35 and 100 properties depending on the season and what is going on in the market. We are able to negotiate lower rates with the trades due to the volume of the work that we are able to give them.
- Also, we can do some things other property management companies can’t like have a lawyer on retainer, a marketing company promoting our business and properties and a professional photographer who comes out to photograph EVERY executive listing we put on the market!
Executive Property Management Services
When we list your executive property, here are just a few of the services we provide:
- Assure that your property is listed for the best possible position in the market to assure top dollar for your rental
- Oversee preparation of the listing providing cleaning services on an as needed basis
- Extensively advertising your property to get the largest possible potential rental pool of candidates
- Tenant reviews including background checks and financial reviews
- Personally show the property to potential tenants
- Protect your privacy by having all payments and calls made to the property management company
- Strict adherence to all Federal Fair housing laws, protecting you and us from potential lawsuits or problems
- 24 hour emergency phone support for you and your tenants
- Increased occupancy due to full rent requirements and prompt eviction procedures when not followed
To find out more about our Executive Property Management Services, give us a call today 303-452-5853